The following booklets and other resources are available online:
- Live better with urinary incontinence
- What now? Helping clients live positively with urinary incontinence
- Bridge Newsletter Page - quarterly publication
- Help for people who care for someone with bladder or bowel problems
- One in three women who ever had a baby wet themselves
- Looking After your Bowel
- Watertight - a guide for older children, young people and parents about bedwetting
- The Dry Night - Advice for parents of children who wet their beds
- Improving Bowel Function after Surgery
The following items are available by downloading the Order Form and faxing it to National Mailing and Marketing:
- Solving Common Bowel Problems - for people with spinal cord injury this shows how to improve bowel function, including having a bowel management program in place. It also details different bowel problems that can occur with spinal cord injuries and provides information on ways to manage these.
- Sleepover - a fun and interactive book for parents and children about childhood bed-wetting. It can be read as a story or used as a colouring activity. The resource discusses many issues associated with bed wetting including embarrassment, frustration and isolation as well as commitment, achievement, trust and support.
The following items can be ordered from the relevant organisation:
Brochures and Factsheets
To request hard copies of these resources, you can contact the National Continence Helpline on 1800 330 066 or download the Order Form and fax to National Mailing and Marketing.